Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another rainy blessed day

I just switched physicians at my doctors office. I made a great choice. I've been struggling with Pneumonia for 2 1/2 months and I didn't feel like I was getting what I needed. My new doctor referred me to a lung doctor and I go and see him tomorrow.

I also have to see a Gastrointestinal doctor as well. My new doctor is sending my test results to Dr. Smith. This is the first time this has happened in the 17 months post op.

Right now, I am resting. I decided not to go to church today because I haven't gotten the rest that I needed to get so I can get rid of this stuff. I feel okay, so I forget to take it easy.

We are having guest from church over later and I need to rest up for that too. Yesterday, my daughter and I took family portraits for our church directory. I think they came out good. I can't wait to get them back. Olan Mills need to get with the program; a lot of places print the pictures off and you receive them right away. I have to wait until these come in the mail.

Weight wise, I am holding steady at 150 lbs. I would love to weigh 142 and stabilize at that. We will see how it goes. I cant exercise right now and I haven't done much exercising in the past. (not consistently). I really miss it too.

well,I guess that's it for now. I hope all is doing well on their journey

1 comment:

admin said...

I read your blog. I guess I should comment and let you know I was here so you'll write more :-).

I had my DS 2/4/09 with TONS of complications.