Friday, December 19, 2008

I year check-up

Monday I had my 1 year check-up. It went great. Dr. Smith said I've lost 91% of my excess body weight. He said that's better than expected. He thought I would lose approximately 80%. So, I am a happy camper and I'm not done yet.

I'm learning to deal with the fact that my hair is not thick like it use to be. Actually, if you didn't know me before DS you would not know that I have hair issues.

I think I have figured out the bathroom issues. You know you read about them prior to the procedure and I've talked to people who talk about them BUT until you experience it; you don't have a clue.

MY PCP did my labs so I don't have the results yet. I expect good results. At my six month check-up, my vitamin D was low which negatively impacted my calcium. I hope there is improvement in this area.

For the first time in my career at HP, I am scheduled off work for 2 1/2 weeks. Today I will work 1/2 day; then I am officially off until January 8th. I am excited about it. I will have a house full of family so i pray that it is a peaceful time.

My stats speaks for itself:

268/263/153/140
HW/SW/CW/GW

No comments: