Sunday, December 7, 2008

I year and 3 days out

Wow what a difference a year make. December 4th 2007 i made the decision to travel the ds road. I still have mixed feelings about it. I'm very pleased with the results but...I know I wouldn't weigh 154 lbs if not for the procedures. It's wonderful to shop in regular clothing stores. I definitely have more energy. I have exercised like I should and I will be working on improving in that area this week and the remainder of this year.

I'm so excited about the holiday and about having 2 weeks off from work. That definitely works for me.

My clothing size is medium and size 10. I look forward to stablizing and helping others who choose to travel this road. Dr Smith's goal for me was 160 lbs, but my personal goal is 145. I'm sure I will achieve it.

Anyway, I will come back later to finish this but I have to run right now....

No comments: