Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's been a while

I truly don't think anyone reads this so I'm not that consistent in writing. But, I need to remind myself that this is as much for me as it is for anyone else. I'm 11 months post op and although I researched my choice for WLS for a couple of years, I still did not quite know what to expect until I started living it.

Easy way out, this is not. I haven't had any major complications but it is a lifestyle change. Coming up on my 1 year anniversary, I just want to share a few things that I don't particularly like about my DS.

1. the bathroom experience
2. my hair loss
3. my inability to consume enough protein

I can't think of anything else that I just don't like. I've manage to steadily lose weight. I'm down over 100 pounds and I look like a different person so everyone say. I am planning to take Christmas family pictures for the first time and I'm really excited about that.

I'm so excited that I will have two week off for Christmas vacation, it's mandatory and I'm so excited about the break. Yay!!

I wear a size 10 and mostly medium size shirts. I have purchased 2 coats and both of them are medium. I'm ready to be done losing weight. I need to build muscle mass. I use to be really muscular. I'm not that flabby...just in the most common places, arms, thighs and tummy. No plastics for me. BMI is still 26+ which means I'm still overweight, so I need lose another 10 lbs.

No comments: